Last Updated March 2, 2021
1. Information We Collect:
Personal Data. We collect personally identifiable data (“Personal Data”) that you voluntarily provide such as when signing up for and/or using certain features of our Service. This Personal Data may include your address and other basic information, such as your telephone number and email address.
Personal Data We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, [and Twitter, and LinkedIn] (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.]
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you visit, use and interact with the Services, we may receive and store certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we may monitor the number of people that visit our Service peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, yahoo.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access our Service (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation pattern. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in our systems:
- Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Service (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with our Service.
- Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you use and visit the Service, including the types of content that you view or engage with or purchase, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
Email Pixels: We use pixels in our email campaigns that allow us to collect your email and IP address as well as the date and time you open an email or click on any links in the email.
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our website and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of our website. If you access our website on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
3. How We Use Your Personal Data and Other Information:
We want to know about you so that we can better serve you by providing the products and services you wish to have. This includes conducting surveys to get your opinion on how satisfied you are with our Service and to gather your ideas on how we might improve on our services to you. The information will also allow us to notify you about sweepstakes and contests. We may also need information from you and others to help us verify your identity in order to process payments for purchases you make through our Service.
We may use anything we know about you to help us serve you better. We may use it, and disclose it to our affiliates (which are companies that are owned by us, or we own, or under common ownership with us) and others, such as advertisers, for any purpose allowed by law. We may use your information, and disclose it to others, in order to:
- Help us develop product mix
- Plan advertising campaigns
- Process data
- Confirm or correct what we know about you
- Perform research
- Make sure that we carry the products you want
- Maintain your account, provide support and, if applicable, process payments;
- Respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
- Send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
- Send you marketing information that we feel you will be interested in, for example, information regarding sales, promotions, and new products or services (please also see the “Marketing” section below for more information);
- Analyze how you interact with our Services;
- Maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Services;
- Develop new products and services;
- Prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- Comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can also control the marketing emails and/or text messages you receive by updating your settings through your account. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we will continue to contact you regarding management of your account or other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.]
3. With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data and Other Information:
We may disclose your Personal Data with third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- To the brands whose products we sell in order to optimize the products, services and offers that are available to you, including in order to make it possible for these brands to extend offers which may include coupons, special offers, or other information.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- As noted, we may also share aggregated or otherwise de-identified data to third parties for various business purposes. For example, we may disclose to a third party the number of customers who bought a specific product but we will not give the names of these customers
- We may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers to assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, including providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, event management services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us. We may disclose your Personal Data to a third party if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
5. Security Policy.
We respect your privacy and take measures to ensure that your Personal Data is protected. Any company that we work with to provide services to you that deals with your Personal Data is also required by us to have confidentiality policies in place. We are constantly reviewing information security measures and safeguards so as to ensure that our security measures are in accordance with internet industry standards to protect against unauthorized persons accessing our customers’ Personal Data. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Roche Bros. via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
8. International Users.
This Service is intended for use in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. If using the Services from outside the United States, you understand and acknowledge that your Personal Data will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
9. Your Choices.
In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of the Service, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us to ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.
10. Additional California Disclosures.
Third Party Marketing: If you are a California resident and wish to opt out of sharing your Personal Data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected] and clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
11. Contact Us.
11 Hampshire Street
Mansfield, MA 02048.